2. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
3. Public hearing and possible action to amend a Conditional Use Permit for Vernon Storage from 8 buildings to 9; 2229 South State Road 32; NS-216; Clay Vernon, applicant. – Jennifer Strader, Senior Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. Public hearing and possible action for a Plat Amendment adjusting the building pad on Lot 9 of Red Hawk Phase II Subdivision to preserve vegetation; 15 Red Hawk Ridge Road; Martina Nelson, applicant. – Amir Caus, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Public hearing and possible action for a Conditional Use Permit on a proposed tree nursery to grow trees for use in landscaping elsewhere; 1290 Echo Creek Road; ECR-2; Sean Beaman, applicant. – Sean Lewis, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
6. Public Hearing and possible action regarding the County Resource Management Plan addressing management of certain resources on public land. Portions of Chapter 5 of Eastern Summit County General Plan may be modified as a result of adoption of the Resource Management Plan. – Sean Lewis, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT CLICK HERE FOR RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PLAN