6:30 p.m. Regular Session
1. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
2. Continued public hearing and possible action regarding a variance for additional building height; 100 Matterhorn Terrace; Parcel SU-M-2-128; Roderick Nix, applicant. – Ray Milliner, Principal Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
3. Public hearing and possible action regarding a variance to decrease the required 60 foot Kilby Road setback and a decrease from the required 100 foot stream setback; 4055 West Kilby Road; Parcel PP-38-E; Kellie Wheeler, applicant. – Amir Caus, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
4. **This item will not be discussed** Public hearing and possible action regarding a driveway slope variance; Parcel SU-M-34; Larry Hedrick, applicant.-Steven Taylor, Engineering Dept. CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Approval of minutes: August 24, 2017 and October 26, 2017