2. Public input for items not on the agenda or pending applications.
3. Appointment of up to three Commission members to the Land Use Planning Committee for the Hoytsville Village Overlay Zone.
4. Public hearing and possible action for a two (2) lot minor subdivision Chokecherry Hill Subdivision, Parcel CD-119-C-1; 2601 West State Road 32, Peoa, Utah; Lorie Leavitt, Applicant. – Tiffanie Northrup-Robinson, Senior Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
5. Public hearing and possible action regarding an amendment to Lot 5 and Parcel A of the Orgill Subdivision and Parcel NS-1135-X; 2465 E Chalk Creek Road, Coalville, Utah; Rodney Davis, Applicant. – Sean Lewis, AICP, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
6. Public hearing and possible action regarding the proposed Camp Oakley Conditional Use Permit Amendment; Mile 4.7, Weber Canyon, Summit County, Utah; Paul Feser, Applicant. – Amir Caus, AICP, County Planner CLICK HERE FOR STAFF REPORT
7. Continued public hearing and possible action regarding the proposed Promontory Development Agreement Amendment to increase the home size from 8,000 sq. ft. to 22,000 sq. ft. in Pods 88, 89, 90, and 91 and to allow for accessory dwelling units; Promontory portions of Parcels NS-1, NS-2, NS-3 and SS-23, Summit County, UT; Shawn Potter, Applicant. – Amir Caus, AICP, County Planner.